Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Married! (Part 1)

So since I've been married for a year at the end of this month, I figured I should finally post about it. That and my bestie Victoria bugged me about how I still haven't when she was up here just a little bit ago. (love you BFE! It was THE BEST seeing you! Miss you!) WARNING: the next few posts are going to have a lot of pictures!

Overall, things did go really well for both receptions and getting sealed. Mom Poston did an absolutely amazing job on the reception down in Arizona the week before the wedding, with the help from my lovely sisters-in-law of course. Sadly, we still don't have pictures from that event yet. Someday, hopefully. But it was fun and very relaxed. And I definitely support having the reception before the wedding. It was so great that once the wedding day/Idaho reception was over to not have to worry about getting anywhere but the honeymoon and then settled in at home.

Anyway! The week before the wedding was a busy but fun one. We loved being down in Eager with the Poston family, just relaxing at the cabin, 4-wheeling, frisbee golf, and volleyball & horseshoe tournaments. It was the first time that I'd had the chance to just relax with his family and get to know them better. We loved it!

 we won! :)

 Enoch's nasty cut when we biffed it on the rope swing.

 We did a lot of much needed sleeping.


 After hiking the hill next to the cabin!



Then Clayton and I packed up the car and headed to Idaho so we could help my Mom prepare for the wedding and reception and get our bridals taken. It was a long car trip, but we were so excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment