Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Married! (Part 3)

My wedding day!!
On June 30th, 2012 at 11 am (?haha) Clayton and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Rexburg Idaho Temple. 

That morning was a little hectic, everyone trying to get last minute things for the reception, getting everyone dressed (there were a lot of people and little kids), me trying to get my hair curled and makeup wedding-perfect, etc. Clayton had it easy: get up, get dressed, do hair, brush teeth, and grab tux. Check and check! Oh and we had to pack our car. Ya, it was a crazy morning though. 

We were so excited on our drive to the temple!

The ceremony was amazing, of course. We were very blessed to be surrounded by the family and friends that came, some driving from pretty far away. I, of course, couldn't keep my emotions together, but it wasn't my fault! I kept glimpsing my siblings crying, and then when Dad started to tear up it was all over for me haha I found out afterwards that we had a huge blessing that morning. Apparently Annie's temple recommend was expired, which caused a very heartbreaking, emotional moment. I don't remember the details exactly but I think it was the temple President that came and said she could come in anyways. I can't imagine what I would have felt if Annie hadn't been there.

Afterwards there were lots of pictures...lots of emotions/stressful emotions running high for a few people...so the taking picture process wasn't my favorite moment of the day. There was just a lot going on. But there some really good pictures. 

Coming out of the temple!


 It was funny to see how the little nieces reacted to everything that was going on. Never seen them so clingy haha
 Poston family!


 Everyone that was there!
 Frey family!









 Friends since we were toddlers, so glad Jo could come!
 Roommates
 Victoria and Kaylie! love these two


Even though there were definitely stressful moments, I married my best friend almost a year ago. Clayton has been an amazing husband, and every day I learn new ways of why we're so perfect together. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment