Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Married! (Part 4, final)

So after the wedding we all hurried over to the church where the luncheon was being held. To be honest, I don't think I had more than two bites of my pulled pork sandwich. There were a ton of people to talk to, and I actually spent a good chunk of it hanging out with my brother James, so worth it. It was fun to just relax though. Thankfully we had a couple hours between the luncheon and the reception so we could get our stuff in the hotel room and rest from all the crazy before getting back.

My mom worked so hard on this reception. I'm amazed at how much effort she put into it. It turned out wonderfully too. She had these three huge arches for us to stand in front of in the line that were covered in flowers and material and lights, that she did all by herself. Plus all the centerpieces, and ordering all the candy for the candy bar. (My idea, loved it! so did the kids haha) We weren't able to get a ton of pictures of the reception, sadly, but between Taylor, my dad, and Victoria we were able to get some good ones.

These ones were taken on my camera by either my dad or Victoria: (thank you!)































And then a couple that Taylor took. His battery died part of the way through, so we didn't get a lot.
















Sorry for all the pictures! Told you there'd be a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment