The next morning we hopped on a shuttle to take us to the port to find our Carnival ship. It was HUGE!
Since it's been awhile, I don't remember all the things we did. The first day was just touring the ship. Before it even left the port, half the people were drunk, so that was interesting. It was really fun though. They had an art gallery, and a pool (that we never swam in, too small and too many people), mini golf, shops, complimentary room service (that we used A LOT! I especially loved their fruit/veggie trays. I'd get those every time we were in the room). And the food! There were 5 different kinds of buffets, each amazing. And we ate as much as we could. Especially cantelope and ice cream. Lots of ice cream. We actually only went to the nice restaurant that was provided once? twice? don't remember. I just remember that I wasn't way impressed with their fancy food haha We went to one of the shows, only because their others were considered 'adult comedy' and didn't really want to have that cruise experience.
The ship stopped on land in two areas: first was the Key West islands off of Florida, and then in Cozumel, Mexico.
The Key West was really fun. We had free reign to do whatever we wanted, so we wandered around until we found a beach area that looked like fun to swim in. We brought our snorkels with too, so that was cool to see all the fish that stayed close to the rocks and farther down.
These guys were everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment