Monday, July 1, 2013

Playing catch-up---Michael's graduated!



Ya, my eldest nephew graduated last month! And my eldest niece! Sadly, hers was in Idaho the same day, but Henry and I were able to go to Michael's ceremony. I'll admit, I was a little nervous bringing Henry to the ceremony. I had no idea how long it would be, how patient he would be, or if he'd break out into one of his "look at me! I'm yelling as loud as I can, and it's awesome!" moments (which I love.) But he was fantastic! He just moved between me, the empty chair next to me, and my nephew Gregory who he deemed trustworthy and fun. Oh and of course flirting with the little girls behind us.

Anyways, the ceremony was nice and somewhat short. And it was awesome to see Michael walk across the stage to get his diploma! So proud of him! (And of you Emma for graduating a year early! You're amazing!) Love you both!



No comments:

Post a Comment