Monday, July 1, 2013

Food experiments!

Thankfully, I married a man who likes food. And isn't picky. In fact, he likes trying new things just as much as I do. I'm even more grateful that only a couple of the things I've tried have turned out to be absolute flops. But we found a new favorite in the Poston household: homemade chicken wings!

Now, this man LOVES his chicken wings, so of course we had to try making our own. And we even found a recipe for the Buffalo Wild Wings Medium sauce that he loves so much and a much gentler Honey BBQ for me. And oh. my. gosh. We were in heaven! It's been decided that it's becoming a new monthly constant on our menu.



Another meal we tried this last month was French Bread Pizza. It was super easy and really good! I even made part of one as cheese bread that was SO GOOD! And it's cheap, which we like even more.


And last but not least, Clayton made me chicken parmesan. I've made it before, but he never had. And being the amazing husband that I married, he didn't let me do any of it except hand him the recipe. It was better than I've ever made it, that's for sure. Oh and did I mention that we had my absolute favorite food as a side....corn on the cob, baby! It was the cherry on top :)




No comments:

Post a Comment