Monday, July 1, 2013

Enterprise Interview!

Clayton had a phone interview last Tuesday with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. It went really well! We heard back fairly quickly, and he now has an in-person interview this Tuesday down in Phoenix. I'm so nervous! But I know he'll do great. He has an amazing personality and is a very hard worker. I just hope those interviewing him see that.

In preparation, over the weekend, we've been working a ton on his "brag books" to show in his interview and getting him a spiffy new suit. And can I say, I married a hottie! He looks amazing all dressed up :) They should hire him for his looks alone, it's that good ;)

Anywho...I dropped him off at the airport a couple hours ago, nervous and not excited for the night away (I know, we're still newlyweds like that) but excited for his opportunity. Fingers crossed that it goes great tomorrow! And then we're really hoping that we find out if he got the job either by this weekend or next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment