Tim's girls were blessed on October 23rd. From the blessings, it's obvious those two girls are going to be a very big influence for good in many people's lives. They are so special. Also, they looked so beautiful in the dresses Mom made for them. Seriously, her talents amaze me every time I see her new projects. She's so creative. Anyway, it was fun to spend time with Shane, Tim and Mom & Dad for the day. Everything seemed to go together really well, and it was very relaxing.
Hyrum wasn't exactly happy to have to have his picture taken...
Until Grandma offered him a cookie! :)
All the boys were attacking each other in some way :)
Oh before I forget, I loved seeing Shane's kids love the new babies. Especially Michael and Gregory. I love the wonderful men those two are becoming. I'll put pictures later of Shane's kids holding the girls, but they're on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment