So I felt like my soul was rejuvenated both by conference and by going home. I hit my homesick point right when school started, so I was REALLY excited about spending time with my parents. To get away from all of my stresses for just three days was perfect!
Anywho, so Blake, one of my best friends from Rexburg, came down for his mission reunion and was kind enough to take me back home with him. And he was willing to let me snap a few pictures when we stayed at his grandparent's in Salt Lake City Friday night. (Can I just say, Salt Lake is probably one of my favorite cities. I love it!) Also, he let me stop by Tim and Ashley's on Saturday to see the new twins :) Then! On Sunday after conference was over my dad took us to walk around the Rexburg temple. It was so pretty! So here are some pictures from my amazing weekend.



I really like how the colors turned out on this one :)


My favorite temple :)

My new twin nieces!!




the pictures from Rexburg are going to be on the next post...
Seriously I think I want to cry they are so sweet and so cute. I am so in love with those babies. Jeepers, must be hormones.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, glad you got to be at home. How sweet for Blake to drive you back. I agree with your sentiments about conference. It was wonderful. And I love your pictures. SLake is one of my favorite cities too. SLC, Boston and New York. All for different reasons. And of course, that temple is my fav too.
You are definitely enjoying that camera of yours. You have a great eye.
And in regard to the title of your new blog (which I love), did you know you are a bright ray of sunshine in our family? I love you.
Oh my gosh you are so sweet! Thank you for everything you've said! And I'm glad you like the title. I actually thought about it for a really long time and it just came to me one day...my nickname's always been Sunshine and I love being optimistic and happy and that's what I wanted to show about my life as I write about it :) love you so much!
ReplyDelete