(yeah, that's right, I totally named this blog that)
It's HALLOWEEN!!! We've been pretty excited about this and actually pulled together our costumes BEFORE the day of! Kaylie had decided a few months ago that she was going to be Peter Pan. But I was having the hardest time figuring out what I wanted to be! This was such a perplexing and serious problem! Every time Kaylie and I polled our friends they would instantly start spouting ideas for more Peter Pan characters...'cause apparently because we're with each other almost 24-7, we have to match too. Then last week I was asking the same question to my friend Mike, and as per usual, he started saying, "Wendy...Hook...Tinkerbell..." I was about to vent about not wanting to match Kaylie when he said, "Rufio." LIGHT BULB!!! It was a match made in heaven! so..I'm Rufio for Halloween! I have torn up leggings over red tights and a spiky necklace and red and black hair! It's pretty sweet :)
So we got all ready on Saturday to go to our Stake Halloween party Saturday night...but it took too long to get ready, so instead Chad took us out with his convertible and we drove around...and then partied up with WAY too much energy the rest of the night :)
pictures!!
Kendra was Wendy/50s housewife
Chad was a cowboy!
Tasha=Indian (we called her Tiger Lilly)
Kaylie was Peter Pan!!
oh my goodness i love your costume!! you look so much like rufio!! and the hair...can i just say AMAZING!!!! =) great job on the costume bfe!! =) ps: this is Victoria. it won't let me post from my blog account... weird...
ReplyDelete