Thursday, September 29, 2011

Study Block

I have a test tomorrow! With already 4 hours spent in the library looking over this ridiculously long study guide, I've hit my "ok I'm done studying, let's go take this bugger!" moment. Only one problem with that...I still have 8 pages left of my study guide to go! So in this studying coma, I came to thinking. What makes us go from this:



to this??


I don't have to brainpower to wonder about it too much, but with at least another hour and a half in the library and probably at least three left at home, I know this: I need sugar. Fast.

So wish me luck as I embark on my trek to find a vending machine to rejuvenate my gusto to kick this test's patookie! :)

2 comments:

  1. how'd it go? Did you kick the tests patootie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! It semi-kicked my patookie! But that was just the multiple choice. We'll see how the written part went. Oh well, it's over :)

    ReplyDelete