Sunday, December 11, 2011

Almost Done!

Well, it's that time again...FINALS! woo! I actually don't think that this finals week will be as bad as others in the past have been, thankfully. I'm really only worried about my test for the history and culture of the Ancient Near East class. It's kicking my hiney. But, I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to study my brains out for it, do my best on it, accept my grade on the test and in the class and move on.

But! after this week is over, then Mom & Dad are coming down to pick me up and then we get to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! I love going to these concerts. So far I've been to two of them and loved both! But! I'm even more excited for this year 'cause Jane Seymour is going to be a guest. I've loved her since I was a little girl, especially in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman and Somewhere in Time. And there's also going to be Nathan Dunn, a famous baritone, as a guest speaker. It's going to be fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment