Saturday, September 8, 2012

Photo opp!

So I've been really REALLY wanting to work on my photography lately. My dream is that at some point (and once I can afford more equipment) I'll be able to do it on the side. BUT sadly I haven't had the chance to do it the past while.

So. Here's my proposition out to all ya'll that read this: Call me/email me sometime and let me take pictures of you/your kids/your pet/whatever you want me to take pictures of!? I'll even do it for free :) I'm just trying to get the experience in again, figure out poses I like, lighting, editing, etc. So let me know! I'd love for you to be my guinea pig :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in...Layla's birthday is coming up, so you can take her pics and then for Christmas our family pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have quite a few nieces and nephews whose parents could force to be some guinea pigs. Plus that cute baby you watch all day long. Bet you could get some great practice in on him. :)

    ReplyDelete