Well, Clayton's back in school again. He's really enjoying most of his classes, I think. I went with him to campus the first couple days 'cause I wanted to see friends, spend time with him, and the thought of being bored at home by myself all day didn't sound that appealing. Well, now that I am home all day without him, it's still not appealing. It's actually interesting. I've been in school for the past 20 years (if you count pre-school). It's really weird to not be worrying about homework and have such a set schedule. I'm trying to adjust and learn that now that I have my own time that I can get things done that I want to. Still in the 'figuring it out' stage; there's a lot that I want to start making the habit of and start being a little more productive in my day. Once we have a budget for it, I'd like to get more into crafts and sewing, but that's for another day. What I really need to make a habit of is running/exercising. And reading more. And keeping up with cleaning the house (aka my old nemesis: putting away laundry haha)
Anyway, it's been fun to watch Clayton get into his school work. I'm really proud of how well he's staying on top of homework and really understanding what he's being taught. I love how much he loves learning. It's fun to see him get all excited about lectures, or today, for instance, he bought a new financial calculator for his family finance class--it was like a little boy in a toy shop: lots of "oo"'s and "aw"'s and "whoa! that was awesome!" :) He's kinda' cute.
But ya, being married is fun. Luckily, I married a great guy who loves to do things that I do too, so we have a great time together.
you are so cute amanda! =) I miss you! It is weird isn't it. once we left provo I had the whole of the day to get things done and I really had to learn how to manage my time and prioritize. and not just sit on the couch all day reading or watching jane austen movies =) we need to see eachother. i miss girl talk =)
ReplyDeleteMiss you too Victoria! And ya..I'm still trying to figure out the whole scheduling out my day and actually doing it instead of watching things/doing things on my computer all day. Or reading. haha and agreed we need to see each other! We should call each other. Oo! Or get Skype! we should do that!
Deleteand then you got a job . . . :)
ReplyDelete