Ok, so WAY behind on posting about life lately. My bad. Basically this semester has consisted of three things: school, food, and Clayton. :) Usually all three of those combined. But it has been an amazing semester! I can't believe it's almost over. 2.5 weeks and then I'm graduating!! It'll be nice to have my senior paper done and over with as well as all my other projects, and I'm sure Clayton feels the same about his schoolwork. Although, it's fun to watch him study for things. He does the usual amount of stressing out, but once he knows the information and gets everything done for his classes he actually gets excited for class or tests or papers or projects! The first time he did this I thought he was joking or insane, but nope, he actually enjoys it. I've found I really love that about him though. He loves to do his best on things and loves to learn. He's always willing to grow :)
Anywho, we've been having a great time together this semester. I'll do more posts about our dates after this, but we get to go bowling together twice a week (which really payed off once we played against my dad when we went home), gone out to eat, spent the day in Salt Lake City, I had an interesting first experience with Thai food, gone to Jen&Nick's for dinner, watched tons of movies or else watch him kick my trash in Smash Brothers haha, played games, made dinners together, and tons more. We even built a fort together in my front room and watched a movie underneath it! It was awesome :D basically have the best time together! But, a lot of our time together has been studying in the library or at home. We get to entertain ourselves by doing this though...

Ya. We get bored sometimes. But it's fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment