Monday, February 13, 2012

Clayton

So before going further, I should preface who the heck this Clayton guy is 'cause most people had no idea it was happening. :)

We actually met two years ago. He was my FHE dad. The first day he noticed me and liked me was my first day in their group and he purposely rode in the car with Victoria and I on our way to heart attack our bishop's yard. Apparently Victoria and I were completely hyper in the car, and he liked it haha Over those two years, I actually ended up dating his old roommate and best friend..ya, that's sadly complicated relationships, but nothing to do about that..anywho. We got to know each other as pretty good friends over the past few years. And then this last year, we were able to hang out a couple times, and he slowly became my best friend. He was always there to help me in hard situations, my shoulder to cry on, but he always knew how to cheer me up and make me laugh. We both had some interest during all this, but with situations as they were, it wasn't something we thought about really.



Then! He went and left the country! He studied in Jordan which was so cool! One night I decided that I wanted to see how he was doing, so I emailed him. And the rest was history! We emailed a ton! First just about everything that was going on in life, then we started asking questions about anything and everything until all we wanted to do was talk to each other all day long...which we did sometimes haha One thing led to another and we both agreed that we wanted to date each other and see how things went when he got home.

Now I'm so completely smitten. He proves to me every day how amazing he is, how perfect he is for me, and how great life is right now. ...Even when he cooks the ramen wrong... (inside joke, don't worry about it :D). Anywho, that's our story!

No comments:

Post a Comment