Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finishing out the Summer

The start of this summer has been pretty fun while hanging out with my awesome fiance and my roommates and family, but it's easy to admit that it hasn't been the most stress-free or relaxing summer just because of the wedding planning. So! With the wedding coming up in 2 WEEKS 4 DAYS, I've decided that once we're married I want to end the summer with a bang.

So, these are my summer goals:
1. GET MARRIED! :D
2. go on a cruise...honeymoon!
3. finish all the books I've started: The Kingdom & the Crown, The Wheel of Time, Harry Potter
4. Read some of the classics by Jane Austin and Charles Dickens
5. Read something brand new! (any suggestions??)
6. Get crafty and do at least one of my craft ideas from Pinterest a month. (aka make my new home and myself cute!)
7. Lose my goal weight by getting back into running.
8. Save up to go to Lagoon sometime between July and September.
9. Get a job!
10. Work on Hebrew vocabulary again (both biblical and modern)
11. Go camping for the first time with my hubby!
12. Go on a couple hikes
13. Go fishing!
14. Go either mini golfing or actual golfing with Clayton, preferably the latter since he's never been.
15. Go to a baseball game
16. Go to the temple every other week with Clay.
17. Hike the Y
18. Go on road trip for fun
19. Go fly kites
20. Give blood!
21. Go geocaching
22. Get a new haircut! maybe even chop a bunch of it off!
23. Go to the rodeo in Spanish Fork
24. Movie marathon
25. Play frisbee golf
26. Sew a couple new outfits from scratch!
27. Finish both of my quilts

I'm excited for the rest of the summer and to enjoy all these as newlyweds :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I LOVE your list! I think it funny how get a job is father down on the list. That would be my number 3 =) And as far as something new to read, have you read Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans? Really easy quick read but a really good book. I love richard paul evans so I am a little biased =) Have a wonderful summer! can't wait to see you june 30th!!!!!!! =) So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete